Nappoholics Anonymous is a column featuring twelve random thoughts by actor Tony Nappo. Some are funny, some are poignant, some bother him, and some make him weep from sadness while others make him weep for joy. Here are his thoughts: unfiltered, uncensored, and only occasionally unsafe for work.
1. If the Freedom Convoy has answered one question for every Canadian, I think it’s this: whatever happened to that dumb kid in my class?
2. Fuck Yeah of the Week
3. Investigation of the Week
4. Thank you for all of the birthday wishes recently. It was really kind of you all — especially those of you who answered my open call for erotic self-tapes. Unfortunately, though, I decided to go another way and jerk off to a semi-known American actor.
5. Mindblower of the Week
6. I am told that this piece of equipment, which is called The Russian Arm, is now being referred to on sets as a U-Crane. I don’t know if this is a fact or how universal it is, but it sure is clever and fucking cool.
7. Review of the Week
8. I was watching the last episode of Euphoria and I thought, “I guess if your father is Judd Apatow, you can get whatever fucking budget you want for a one night run of a high school play.”
9. Olympic Post of the Week
10. Pie Chart of the Week
11. Theatre Rescue of the Week
12. Gratitude Exercise of the Week
Another great Nappoholics. Love the U-Crane name adjustment!
Love the pie chart too.
And Marvin Kaye’s “investigation” made me burst out laughing.
Great stuff, Tony
Love you Tony 🤛💖
I love both of you guys. Thanks so much.
I loved all if this! Always brilliant, and honest!
Boom on 8!
and Nightmare Alley proves that Del Toro should stick to monsters and not Noir.