Nappoholics Anonymous is a weekly column featuring twelve random thoughts by actor Tony Nappo. Some are funny, some are poignant, some bother him, and some make him weep from sadness while others make him weep for joy. Here are his thoughts: unfiltered, uncensored, and only occasionally unsafe for work.
1. As much as I couldn’t really care less about the royal wedding, I was happy at the thought of all those asshole racist Brexit voters sitting in their local pubs crying in their beers as Meghan Markle became a Duchess.
2. I am not sure that the Canadian Society of Italian Undergarments entirely understood what was wrong with the initial name, but good on them for voting unanimously to change it to the “gender-non-specific partner beater” just in time for summer, anyway.
3. I wanted to wish this gang a happy third season for Kim’s Convenience but really I am posting this photo because I can’t stop staring at Ins Choi’s Burt Reynolds’ moustache.
4. If you ever see an audition breakdown looking for a “Tony Nappo type,” don’t go. It’s a metro police sting operation. Or possibly a mob hit. Just stay home and self-tape.
5. Tweet of the Week
7. Top 5 Doug Ford action movies.
5- King Wrong
4- Slack Panther
3- Mad Tax: Beyond Comprehension Dome
2- First Bud
1- Lie Hard
8. Guest Post of the Week
9. I hate to encourage him but…
10. I don’t have anything against opera but I’m not a huge fan, either. Having said that, you would think with such a fancy pants, highfalutin audience, they’d at least spell the titles of the shows on their subway posters right!!!!
11. When humanity finally comes to an end, aliens from space sifting through the rubble will find that Yanny/Laurel thing and think, “Yeah, fuck ’em. They deserved it.”
12. Why don’t they just put the gun access/second amendment issue to a vote to anyone 18 and over? The NRA can’t possibly bribe that many people all at once, can they?